Coachella Week One has come and gone in all its bare-skinned, glitter-laced glory. Lucky for us, every influencer and celebrity who got their hands on tickets to the iconic music festival, documented their envy-inducing experience through countless pictures on the ‘gram and blurry Insta-stories.
This year’s stand-out looks were rainbow-coloured pieces, crocheted everything, barely-there wares and of course your classic festival fringe.
Get your Coachella style fix and scroll through our top 20 best looks below.
– The Australian reality star turned fashion blogger and designer sported a colourful striped pant and crop combo from Revolve.
(pictured right) – The Dutch fashion blogger who documents her travels and style through social media wore a sparkly gold dress to die for from White Fox Boutique.
Credit: Instagram @claartjerose
– This Victoria’s Secret model needs no introduction. At Coachella 2018, she nailed the rainbow look with some colourful booty shorts and a fringed, denim jacket.
Credit: Instagram @alessandraambrosio
– San Diego-based fashion influencer/Mumma wore a feminine take on the western style for her outfit.
Credit: Instagram @blankitinerary
– Dressed in a Revolve number for Day One, this Dutch fashion blogger rocked a white crochet-dress, embellished with brightly-coloured flowers.
Credit: Instagram @jannid
– This travel blogger with enviable style wore a netted, star-print dress, with sequins to add some sparkle and a brown fedora.
Credit: Instagram @jourdansloane
– The Brazilian VS-model wore a striking red-fringe netted top with high-waisted denim micro-shorts.
Credit: Instagram @ludidelfino
– This Australian globetrotter and fashion and lifestyle influencer wore a real-life version of the red dress emoji with a white halterneck crop.
Credit: Instagram @piamuehlenbeck
– Another Victoria’s Secret model to nail their Coachella style, this time with a white denim shift dress over a second star-covered sheer one. White Dr Martens finished the look.
Credit: Instagram @shaninamshaik
– This Dutch fashion blogger served up some major style inspiration with this lacy black look. (Fun fact: she is close friends with Claire Rose Cliteur who is listed above.)
Credit: Instagram @vivianhoorn
– Dressed in a fun, blue Revolve dress covered in tassels that helped her beat the heat, this Swedish fashion blogger caught our attention with her perfect, layered gold jewellery.
Credit: Instagram @angelicablick
– One of the world’s biggest fashion bloggers, the Brazilian opted for a sparkly, multi-coloured mini-skirt, plus a black crop top with a sweetheart neckline from Revolve.
Credit: Instagram @camilacoelho
– This Brazilian model wore a Cushnie et Oches embroidered corset with a brown, fringed jacket and high-waisted black shorts.
Credit: Instagram @giizeleoliveira
– Also part of the VS crew, this model wore crocheted, frill pants with a Victoria’s Secret lace bralette.
Credit: Instagram @laisribeiro
– This creative who’s listed on the Forbe’s 30 under 30 is one of the most influential fashion identities in the world. The influencer wore a black, Aztec-style matching set, embellished with dangling coins.
Credit: Instagram @Negin_Mirsalehi
– The Asian style blogger wore a classic festival look: black bralette, high-waisted pants, statement accessories and a white crocheted kimono.
Credit: Instagram @paudictado
– AKA style blogger ‘weworewhat’. She is another influencer listed on Forbes 30 under 30 and has a following of almost 2 million on Instagram. To create this picture-perfect festival look, she wore a layered-fringe midi with a blue, front-tie crop and black fedora.
Credit: Instagram @weworewhat
– Fashion girl and traveller, this Spanish influencer wore an off-the-shoulder white mesh set with cowgirl boots over the weekend.
Credit: Instagram @rosacrespo
– Rocking two of this seasons biggest trends – baker boy hats and patch-work jackets – this Brazilian model created a festival look that we definitely want to copy.
Credit: Instagram @talita_c
– The Swedish born Victoria’s Secret model was all over the Coachella style scene with multiple inspo-worthy outfits during the weekend. This yellow-denim set, paired with a lacy-white bralette was definitely one of our favourites.
Credit: Instagram @hoskelsa