Turns out Georgia Fowler relies on more than a little beauty sleep for perfect skin.
The model and self-proclaimed skincare junkie posted a bedtime selfie (a very sexy one) detailing her new, rather extensive nighttime skin regime. “Testing a new night time regime,” she captioned the shot, come-hither eyes and all.
For most of us, a mere Night Cream does the trick (a Serum if we’re lucky / not lazy), but not for Fowler. The new routine comprises a somewhat staggering seven steps, plus “as many hours in bed as possible” (i.e. the dream). So what does the supermodel slather on her skin before counting sheep?
Here, Georgia Fowler’s seven steps to heavenly morning skin. Sleeping beauty eat your heart out.
1. Cleanse with Bioderma Sensibio H20
2. Chanel Beauty Masque Déstressant Pureté Purifying Cream Mask (once a week)
3. Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum
4. Cosmedix Define Resurfacing Treatment
5. If I’m travelling or feeling dry, either Chanel Beauty La Solution 10 De Chanel, or the thicker Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream
6. Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux Intense Smoothing Hydration Eye Gel
7. Nuxe Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm